“The number one skill of the leader, manager, salesperson, spouse, parent, teacher, preacher, lover or lawyer is the ability to communicate effectively with their customers….both internal (fellow workers, family, community) and external (the people and organizations who buy our products or services).”Warren Buffett
Advanced Presentation Skills
In the course you will get tips and plenty of practice for powerful listening. You will learn how to handle both easy and difficult questions with confidence. And, you will create your own “First Impression” commercial for those rare chance opportunities that could change the course of your career or business relationships.
About the Course
This course is for the Presentation Skills 101 graduate who wishes to move his or her communications skill to the next level. This two-day course provides intensive listening and stage training techniques that add interest to presentations, something absolutely essential when you are trying to convince someone of your point.
Who Should Attend
Advanced Presentation Skills is open only to graduates of the Presentation Skills 101. Presentation Skills 101 graduates asked for a “next step” to enrich their skills. Through research conducted in private one-on-one sessions, with already experienced speakers, advanced skills were identified for inclusion in our Advanced Skills course.
- Enhanced Listening Skills
- Powerful ways to organize impromptu speeches or discussions for improved effectiveness using:
- Effective PowerPoint presentation development and delivery skills
- How to develop your “First Impression” commercial
- Custom skill sets like how to host roundtable discussions effectively (in-house custom courses)
our focus is
Jamesson Solutions’ Services
- The course was worth the time and cost 97%
- I will recommend this course to other Company employees 98%
- I will apply the information learned in this course to my current/future job 96%
- I will do my job better as a result of this course 95%
The results were very positive
Data collected, independently, over more than 30 sessions from over 300 employees who participated in Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 course at a Global company resulted in the following scores. If the scores seem high, they are. In fact, of the more than 200 courses offered globally by this company Jamesson Solutions’ Presentation Skills 101 is rated the highest by far.